Personal tools
Log in


Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

student wearing mask holding books

Go to school without going hungry. Get SNAP.

Do you have enough to eat?

Many students don’t have enough money to buy the food they need each day. If you are struggling with hunger, learn if you can get SNAP.

The Nutrition Outreach and Education Program (NOEP) can help you learn if you may eligible, and can help you complete and submit your application.

NEOP services are available by phone, email, or online. It is free and confidential.

Contact The Connection Center - or call 845-574-4414.

Catholic Charities Community Services of Rockland Serving Rockland County
Phone: 845-942-5791 Ext 14; Cell: 917-828-4505