Student Accounts Frequently Asked Questions
- By what date must tuition charges be paid to avoid a penalty?
Payment Due Dates
- Fall & Spring Semesters
The College publishes payment due dates on the Student Accounts web page and individually notifies students of their bill through Self Service.
Any registration that occurs after a payment due date is immediately due.
- Winter & Summer Sessions
Payment is due upon registration.
For further information, check out the Academic Calendar
- Fall & Spring Semesters
- What happens if I do not pay in full or make satisfactory payment arrangements by the published payment due date?
Students who do not make satisfactory payment arrangements may have their classes administratively cancelled for nonpayment.
If your courses are administratively cancelled, you will need to re-register and your originally scheduled courses may no longer be available.
- Can I make a payment using a credit card and, if so, what types of credit cards are accepted?
Yes. You may pay through the TouchNet link on your myRCC portal or the Student Account menu in Self Service. For more information, see www.sunyrockland.edu/admissions/tuition.
- Does the college offer payment plans that help pay semester costs in installments?
Yes. The College offers a deferred tuition payment plan to assist with making the Fall and Spring semester's charges affordable for students and families. More information is available at: www.sunyrockland.edu/admissions/tuition/payment-options
- How can I verify if there are any outstanding obligations that may prevent my registration for an upcoming semester?
This can be easily accomplished by viewing your Student Account menu in Self Service Banner. In addition, if you attempt to register and have an outstanding balance, a Finance Hold notice will pop-up on Self Service.
To resolve any questions regarding your account, please email email@example.com using your myRCC email account. Please include your Date of Birth or another identifier so we can review your account.
- When do Sessions and Semesters start and end?
- What is the Student Accounts’ mailing address, where is it located, and where do I submit billing and payment questions?
Student Accounts is located in the Technology Center lobby, Room 8101.
The mailing address is:
Rockland Community College
Attn: Student Accounts
145 College Road, MS8101
Suffern, NY 10901-3699
Fax number: 845-574-4737
- What is the Student Accounts email address?
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us using your myRCC email account and include your Date of Birth or another identifier so we can review your account.